"The LORD will cause the enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way, but flee before you seven ways" (Deuteronomy 28:7, AMP). Protection is something that every person is familiar with. Cars have alarms and seatbelts. Homes have locks and security systems. Phones and computers have passwords, thumbprint detection, and retina scanners—all for the purpose of protection.
It is God's will for you to feel safe and secure. He has provided promises in His Word that assure you of this protection from Him. A key by itself will not protect your home. The best lock money can buy, alone, cannot keep your home safe. However, when the key and lock are joined together, protection and peace of mind are accomplished. As you declare the following scriptures, do so in faith.
The Word mixed with God’s faith that He has given you will enact the protection and safety He has provided and promised you. It is important to always remember “the fight has been fixed.” The outcome has already been decided. God has said about you that you are an overcomer. He has declared that you are more than a conquer through Christ Jesus! Jesus said on the cross, “It is Finished!”
Every requirement for every promise in Scripture, including protection, has been met. All that is left for you to do is believe. Be at peace today and trust His word to be your guarantee of protection over your life.
Father I thank You that my safety, security, and protection is in You. I declare that I am surrounded by angels and I am equipped for every battle. I declare that according to Ephesians 6:10, “I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.” I declare that my safety and security is in your Divine protection over my life. I declare that I will not be afraid of anything because your Protection keeps me safe and secure in everything. In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
- Psalm 30:6-7 “In my prosperity, “I am like a mountain that cannot be moved.”
- Job 10:12 “The Lord has granted me long life and favor, and has preserved my spirit from destruction.”
- Psalm 30:5 (AMP) “God is pleased with me and His favor endures for a lifetime.”
- Isaiah 54:10, 14-17 “I have a covenant of peace with God and His love, kindness and favor will never depart from me and that NO weapon that is formed against me will prosper.”
- Psalm 5:12 “God surrounds and protects me with favor like a shield.”
- Luke 1:30 “Fear cannot rule in my life because I have favor with God.”
- Psalm 41:11 “My enemies cannot triumph over me because the Lord has favored me.”
- Hebrews 13:5 “that my conversation is without greed; and I am content with all that I have: because God has said, I will never leave you, or forsake you.”