The most amazing, powerful, life-changing truth is that we now, through Christ, have Fellowship with God. Think about that for just one moment. We often celebrate the relationships we have with people. If someone brags on knowing someone famous or influential, they are often labeled a name dropper. As believers, we know someone who is more special, more influential, and more famous than any other person or personality in the history of the world. As a believer we have access to the God of all creation, who spoke and all that we see was created. We have been given a personal invitation to come before Him at any time. Hebrews 4:14-16 says, "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of Grace, that we may obtain Mercy, and find Grace to help in time of need."
Father, I thank You that I have Fellowship with You. I Declare that I will walk with you just as Jesus walked with You. I Declare that I will not only talk to You, but I will also listen for You to speak to me. I Declare that I am in You and that You are in me. I Declare that You will never leave me and that I will never be alone. Thank You for allowing me to have Fellowship with you every moment of every day for the rest of my life. This privilege and honor is the result of the price that Jesus paid upon the cross. I believe this, and I Declare this in the name of Jesus, Amen.
- John 1:12 “But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.”
- 1 John 1:3 AMP “What we have seen and heard we also proclaim to you, so that you too may have fellowship [as partners] with us. And indeed our fellowship [which is a distinguishing mark of born-again believers] is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.”
- Joshua 1:8 “This book of the law will not depart out of your mouth; but you will meditate internally day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you will make thy way prosperous, and then you will have good success.”
- John 15:3-7 AMP “You are already clean because of the word which I have given you [the teachings which I have discussed with you]. Remain in Me, and I [will remain] in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself without remaining in the vine, neither can you [bear fruit, producing evidence of your faith] unless you remain in Me. I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him bears much fruit, for [otherwise] apart from Me [that is, cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken off] branch, and withers and dies; and they gather such branches and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you remain in Me and My words remain in you [that is, if we are vitally united and My message lives in your heart], ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you.”
- Isaiah 40:29-31 “He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
- 1 John 3:1-2 “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knows us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.”