Confident, heartfelt prayer is vital to connecting with God's supernatural power and experiencing the life He has chosen for you. The promises in God’s word are based and rooted in His covenant with you. This Covenant was made effective by the Blood of Jesus, and it guarantees the outcome when your prayers line up with God's Word.
It starts by developing confidence in your faith-filled prayer. As you take a scripture, meditate on the depth of it, then pray that promise, that is when you will see that promise become your provision in life. His Word is a seed to be planted in your heart and watered by the confession of your mouth. When this becomes your habit, your life, you will develop an unshakable confidence in God that will only increase.
I Declare that my prayers are based in the Word of God. I Declare that they release the supernatural power of God. I Declare that I will seek after Him and experience His power in my life. I Declare by faith that I am confident and secure in who God says I am and What He says I can do. I Declare that I am praying in line with His Word and His will for my life and that He hears me. I Declare and believe that I receive the manifestation of my Declaration now in Jesus Name, Amen.
- Proverbs 3:26 (AMP) “For the LORD will be your confidence, firm and strong, And will keep your foot from being caught [in a trap].”
- Ephesians 3:12 “In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.”
- Proverbs 14:26 (AMP) “In the [reverent] fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, And His children will [always] have a place of refuge.”
- Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP) “Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.”
- 2 Chronicles 7:14-15 (AMP) “And My people, who are called by My Name, humble themselves, and pray and seek (crave, require as a necessity) My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear [them] from heaven, and forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer offered in this place. “
- 1 John 5:14-15 (AMP) “This is the [remarkable degree of] confidence which we [as believers are entitled to] have before Him: that if we ask anything according to His will, [that is, consistent with His plan and purpose] He hears us. And if we know [for a fact, as indeed we do] that He hears and listens to us in whatever we ask, we [also] know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that we have [granted to us] the requests which we have asked from Him.”
- Psalm 63:1-8 (AMP) “O God, You are my God; with deepest longing I will seek You; My soul [my life, my very self] thirsts for You, my flesh longs and sighs for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have gazed upon You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. So will I bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your Name. My soul [my life, my very self] is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth offers praises [to You] with joyful lips. When I remember You on my bed, I meditate and thoughtfully focus on You in the night watches, For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings [where I am always protected] I sing for joy. My soul [my life, my very self] clings to You; Your Right Hand upholds me.”