Your life should represent and reflect God's goodness and blessing in your life. You are a walking example of God’s blessing and goodness through your words, decisions, and character. You are His son/daughter and you represent your Father’s Kingdom. That is not a legalistic or religious statement, it is simply the truth. In John 14:9, “Jesus said to him, ‘Have I been so long with you, and yet you do not know me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father; and how do you say then, Show us the Father?’”
As a Christian, it is so very important how you think because your life is the total sum of your thoughts. Proverbs 23:7a tells us, “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” Heart means mind and soul. Your mind is the hard drive or data bank that determines what you believe and it results in the creative words you speak. God “said,” and it was. This is how He created the entire world and all that exists. Just as God spoke the world into existence, so too will you speak your life and world into existence. In a world where people are desperately trying to find their identity, God’s word is the only source that provides the answer to one’s identity. Understanding this will transform your life. So, if you do not like your life, change what you are saying by changing what you believe.
In the name of Jesus, I Declare that I am carefully and wonderfully made in God's image. My life and everything I say and do is a reflection of His glory. I am virtuous, holy, presentable, and acceptable in God's sight. I identify with the beautiful image of His Word and will increase from one level of glory to the next. I am blessed, prosperous, and in good health. I believe I receive the manifestation of this confession now. In Jesus name, Amen.
- Psalm 139:14 “I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well.”
- 2 Corinthians 3:18 (AMP) “And we all, with unveiled face, continually seeing as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are progressively being transformed into His image from one degree of glory to even more glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
- Genesis 1:26-27 “And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that crawls upon the earth. So God created man in his Own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created he them.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
- Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:17 (AMP) “But the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him.”
- Romans 6:6 (AMP) “We know that our old (un-renewed) self was nailed to the cross with Him in order that [our] body [which is the instrument] of sin might be made ineffective and inactive for evil, that we might no longer be the slaves of sin.”
- Jeremiah 1:5 (AMP) “Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
- 1 Peter2:9 (AMP) “But you are a chosen race, (a Kingdom People) a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”