The greatest comfort and assurance a believer in Christ has is that God hears us and He answers us. The God of all creation, all Authority, Power, and Dominion invites us to speak to Him and bring our requests to Him. This is the greatest opportunity that has ever been offered to all who believe.
Prayer is something that invites us to be intentional. Intentional about having conversation and fellowship with God. If we would only realize and imagine that God is waiting with excitement and anticipation to simply talk to us. Waiting to reveal Himself with the revelation of who He is. Prayer reveals to us the relationship that we already possess with Him through Christ.
Father, I thank You that You hear me when I pray to you. I Declare I have been blessed with an invitation to speak and listen to You. I Declare that there is not any circumstance or difficulty that I cannot communicate to you and receive Your Peace in exchange for life’s challenges. I Declare that I will be intentional to spend set times as Jesus did to fellowship and communicate with You. I Declare that my prayers are powerful because they go into the Throne of God and He hears and answers every prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
- Philippians 4:6 “Be careful or anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
- 1 Peter 3:12 “For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.”
- John 15:7 “If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”
- Isaiah 55:11 “So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing wherever I send it.”
- James 5:17-18 “Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
- And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.”
- Jeremiah 33:3 “Call unto me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.”
- Mark 11:24 “Therefore I say unto you, Whatever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.
- Luke 11:9-10 “And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
- For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened.”
- Matthew 18:19 “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”
- Jeremiah 33:3 “Call out to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do know about.”