Angels are real! They are often misrepresented and misunderstood as cute, little, chubby creations that have no real purpose. They are, in fact, mighty supernatural gifts from God who have an incredible divine purpose.
In relation to people, specifically Christians, they fulfill specific assignments for our lives. Psalm 103:20-21 says, “Bless the LORD, you His angels that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the Voice of His Word. Bless ye the LORD, all you his hosts; you ministers of His that do His pleasure.”
Angels bring about God’s purpose, plans, and His pleasure concerning your life. Angels are ministering spirits sent and assigned by God to you. They have been given to you and are in your employ. A business owner does not hire employees without giving them clear instructions for what is expected of them. If angels are sent from the Lord and are in your employ, what assignments and instructions have you given to them?
If you can, imagine for a moment that there are angels surrounding you right now. They are just waiting for you to give them instructions for what you are believing God will do in your life. Give them clear instructions for specific assignments over your children, your marriage, your life, your finances, etc.
God has provided angels to bring about His purpose and will for your life. They are waiting for you to speak the Word of the Lord so they can give respectful attention to it. So, put them to work in Jesus Name!
Father, I thank You, that You have given Angels to me so I can give commands to them for specific assignments concerning my life. I declare that my angels are protecting me and each and every member of my family. I declare Psalm 91:11-12, “That You have given Your angels charge over me, to keep me in all of my ways. They will appear and carry me in their hands, so I will not stumble and hit my foot against a stone.” I declare that angels are ministering spirits assigned to me because I am an heir of salvation. I declare this over my life in Jesus Name, Amen.
- Matthew 4:11 “Then the devil left him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.”
- Psalm 103:20 “Bless the LORD, you His angels that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.”
- Psalm 103:21 “Bless ye the LORD, all you His hosts; you ministers of His that do His pleasure.”
- Psalm 103:20 “Bless the LORD, you His angels that excel in strength, that do His commandments, hearkening unto the voice of His word.”
- Psalm 103:21 “Bless ye the LORD, all you His hosts; you ministers of His that do His pleasure."
- Hebrews 1:13 “But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?”
- Hebrews 1:14 “Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?”